Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014

Dear Bloggers & Bloggets,

Coming to you from the Richard Stockton College Library, I will be telling why iPad's are good educational tool. First things first, the physical aspect of them. I remember and am currently lugging around 30 lbs of hard back books, folders, random papers, etc. However if I had an iPad then I could condense all of these objects into one object that weighs no more than a marble notebook. Next, with an iPad I do not need to carry around my laptop. Laptops are expensive and just as heavy as a text book. They also large, and don't carry the longest of charges. The iPad seems to be 1/4 the weight and carries the charge longer. Now in the case where I will need internet service, and as long as its available the iPad is a much better go to than carrying around a laptop. Finally, the iPad gives the options of hands-on learning. An option not so available in class. This will appeal to those of us who are tactile learners. So after review I believe that the iPad is a great tool in the field of education both for teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment